The Weather is Here....

I've been busy. First, I must point out that this is my new spring outfit from Grandma Sandy. I look good! The weather has been beautiful so capris and short-sleeves seemed appropriate -- 72 three days straight. The nice weather has allowed me to perfect my technique at the park, and believe me I can get up to the super tall slide and shoot down head first way faster than either my mom or dad. We have gone to the gym three times now, and I LOVE it. At first mom said she was having a hard time leaving me with other people, in a room filled with so much chaos, but I don't think that is quite true. I think it has more to do with the fact that after 20 minutes on any of those crazy machines, her butt is so sore she must come and get me. Anyway, I LOVE the gym. Lots of boys to play with. Yesterday Steven was the 'teacher' at the kids club, so I decided I would spend my time showing him all the toys. Dad does not like my affinity for boys - so, when we went to the park I made sure to play with all the 5 year old girls. We had a good time, but they are soooo slow. I showed them a thing or two. Anyway, hope you like my out fit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home