Quick Clips

These are just a few clips put together so those of you who are waiting the craziness out to see Macaroon, can catch a glimpse of her latest. She is auditioning members for her band; Russ and I have been demoted to management.

These are just a few clips put together so those of you who are waiting the craziness out to see Macaroon, can catch a glimpse of her latest. She is auditioning members for her band; Russ and I have been demoted to management.
1 Comments:
You guys are Rock Star parents. She is so cute and soooo very talented with the harmonica. I mean she plays a good tune way better than anything Uncle Chhimi has ever tried. But seriously if anybody ever bought Erik those musical instruments I might have to put the hurt on them. (just kidding) Hope all is well - hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home