Marooned with Macaroon

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birthday Surprise

Surprise!




Grandma Marty made me dozens of dress-up outfits for my birthday. They are wonderful. Here are a few - I love my cowgirl with pony - I love dressing daddy up as a ballerina - I love having my own tool-belt so I can stop borrowing daddy's. What a wonderful gift - thank you Grandma Marty. (One of the coolest things is they are made with material from special gatlin events - Mommy's bridesmaid dresses, Auntie Allison's wedding dress and installation dress, my first bunny costume...it is a treasure trove of family events.)

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Tabitha said...

Oh what a wonderful birthday!! Sorry we had to miss Mak's big 3! We will have to drop by to give Mak her birthday gift, definitely not as cool as Grandma Marty's! Erik would like some of those costumes as well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home