Marooned with Macaroon

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where is Uncle Ty's Drum Set?

Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click to Play

Mak set this up on her own and has been playing them since. Fins is begging for a new home. Me, I'm just happy she is happy. Mak is taking auditions for singers. She will play any instrument - drums, guitar, harmonica, flute, spoons - for any willing singer. She does preffer wheels on the bus, twinkle twinkle little star, and anything from Marry Poppins or Ray Charles.


2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Tabitha said...

JUST TOO CUTE! Erik loves playing with the pots and pans! Maybe Mak & Erik can start up their own little duet band?! Erik loves to sing "Old Mcdonald", "alphabet song", and also Barney's favorite "I love you" song!! I see a bright future for our musicians!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is exactly how John Bonham got started...Read The Hammer of The God's...Keep it up Erik!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home